Hot off the Presses
During WEC a press release went out from MPI providing information about the new membership model. Within the press release a membership campaign providing a free membership upgrade available for new members. Please click here to view the press release on mpiweb.org.
CLICK HERE for membership applications and dues information.
The mission at MPI is simple: to make our members successful.
That is why MPI is leading the charge to make meetings and events, and those who produce them, a key strategic component of every organization’s business. Your MPI membership allows you to affiliate with the Northern California Chapter of Meeting Professionals International (MPINCC). With over 800 members, MPINCC is one of the largest MPI chapters and consistently produces dynamic and innovative programs geared to the unique needs of the Northern California meetings industry. It is here within the local chapter that you will get the most value out of your membership.
When you join MPI, you’ll receive world-class education customized to your level and position and opportunities to build professional relationships with key contacts within the meetings and events industry. For planners, MPI provides you with the education, contacts, and tools you need to execute more effective meetings that further the organization’s overall strategic goals and demonstrate ROI. For suppliers, MPI means business via exposure for your company to over 10,000 planners with average budgets over $1.5 million,
MPINCC Benefits Include:
Education & Career Development
- Discounts on programs and conferences
- Learn about industry trends and legal issues in the award-winning Perspective magazine
- Prepare for the Certified Meeting Professional (CMP) exam at CMP University
- Earn Continuing Education Clock Hours (CE clock hours) by attending Professional Education and Breakfast programs
- Scholarships to MPI International Conferences
- Ongoing education at chapter meetings and events
- Access to chapter membership directories
- Join one of the chapter’s sixteen committees
- Networking opportunities at chapter meetings
- Meeting planners share ideas and learn from the experiences of their peers
- Suppliers develop valuable relationships with Northern California meeting planners
- Post available work opportunities on the MPINCC website at a discounted rate
- Promote your business by sponsoring or hosting an MPINCC event
- Advertise in Perspective, membership directory or on the website
- Receive professional recognition for achievements at chapter meetings, in Perspective and on the website
- Participate at the MPINCC Annual Conference & Expo (ACE) with over 200 exhibitors and 400 meeting planners in attendance
Click here for more reasons to join.
Resources to demonstrate ROI value to your employer:
- New Planner Member Letter to Employer
- New Supplier Member Letter to Employer
- Renewing Planner Membership Letter to Employer
- Renewing Supplier Membership Letter to Employer
MPI Northern California Chapter
2440 Camino Ramon, Suite 273
San Ramon, CA 94583
Phone: (925) 355-1912
Fax: (925) 355-1296